Citizens' Police Review
The Citizen’s Police Review Board is an independent review body that handles complaints of misconduct by officers of the Albany Police Department. Its goals are to improve communication between the Police Department and the community, to increase police accountability and credibility with the public and to create a complaint review process that is free from bias and informed of actual police practices.
The Citizen’s Police Review Board consists of nine members who must be City of Albany residents. The Common Council appoints five members and the Mayor appoints four. All members of the Board serve three-year terms.
To download a complaint form click here.
Members and Dates of Expiration
- James Bradley, Chairman (10/26/17)
- Ivy Morris, Vice Chairman (10/26/16)
- Michael Grady, Secretary (10/26/17)
- Larry Becker, Esq. (10/26/16)
- Rev. Dr. Victor L. Collier (10/26/2018)
- Charles C. Goodbee, Sr. (10/26/17)
- Maritza Martinez (10/26/15)
- Kerry Mulligan (10/26/2018)
- David A. Rozen, Esq. (10/26/16)
Albany Citizens' Police Review Board
Government Law Center
Albany Law School
Albany, NY 12208
Phone: (518) 445-3257
Fax: (518) 445-2303
For more information please visit: http://www.albanylaw.edu/cprb
Law: Albany General City Code Chapter 42 Part 33 Article XLIV Sections 42-332 to 42-352